Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Layout "Morning" for 7 Dots Studio and Video Tutorial!

Hello dear friends!
Today I would like to show you my new inspiration for lovely 7 Dots Studio with video tutorial for you! This time I wanted to go full mixed media on my layout. So here you will see a lot of mixing of materials. But most importantly, my foundation is a magnificent paper from 7 Dots Studio! This paper is ideal for such a project. You have complete freedom and quality materials. And what could be better than this? I tried to convey the atmosphere of the morning and the beauty of nature on my layout. I followed the theme of the photo. For the base, I chose an incredibly beautiful collection “Northern Lights” and sheet – Starlight.



I prepared a step-by-step video and invite you to watch it so that you can see all the details of my project



I created the texture of my background with a texture paste – Black Sand from Finnabair. Then I created a multilayered composition of scraps of paper and on it a volumetric decor. Then I added some colour with magic sprays from Lindy's. First I applied the sprays and then added the saturation with acrylic paints. It turned out incredible! A few stamps in my background and a few strokes of white krakley. All this added to my composition.











I hope you liked my project and video and you are inspired! Join us and play with products from 7 Dots Studio. I wish you a lot of inspiration and excellent creative mood!

With love, Olya

7 Dots Studio supplies:


I want to join this month's challenge for Lindy's

For this project I used:

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! I love every details! Thank you for playing with us at Lindy's Gang!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your feedback and comments