Saturday, June 23, 2018

Layout “The spirit of the old forest” for 49 and Market

Hi my dear friends!
I'm here today with new inspiration for 49 and Market!
I really love nature. Anywhere always and everywhere. It gives us the most beautiful shades and textures that fascinates me. This time I was inspired by the spirit of the old forest and decorated it with my favorite materials from 49 and Market. Here I combine several sheets from different collections and admire each of them. But for the basics, I took one of the last and very beautiful collections – Tattered Garden Collection Pack



I supplemented my core sheet with a light sheet Laws of Nature and took several elements for the decor from At the Quarry. I really love paper from 49 and Market that here you can always cut beautiful elements for your project! This is ideal for a beautiful and unique composition! Also I took one of my favorite sheets Vintage Artistry Flora and Fauna Cut Out Sheet and carved a butterfly and several leaves. It really looks original.


For chipboard decor I used Rust the paste effect from Finn. Also I added laces, molds and cuttings for my layers and of course my favorite three-dimensional flowers. Here you see Vintage Shades Botanical Blends – Yellow and  Botanical Blends – Buttermilk . And to create a more interesting background I took Gabi’s Crackle Texture Stamp Set. What beautiful imitation textures! Look at some more photos for the details of this project





To create this project, I used products from 49 and Market:
VS-87018-Vintage-Shades-Botanical-Blends-Yellow
BB-86929-Botanical-Blends-Buttermilk
Thank you for visit us today here on 49 and Market blog. I hope you enjoyed my project and inspired by it!  Create with us and believe me you will fall in love with the products from 49 and Market. Have a good day and a lot of inspirations!
With love, Olya

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your feedback and comments