Saturday, October 27, 2018

Layout "Delight" for 49 and Market

Hi my dear creative friends!
Today I want to inspire you with a project about me, little dreamer. This project I made for inspiration in the 49 and Market! When I think about my inner world, I always imagine the sea and the birds. This is my first association. I was able to show you my mood here with a beautiful new Island Paradise Collection ! For the basics, I used the reverse side of the sheet Island Paradise: Laser Cut Sheet. And even the reverse side of sheets 49 and Market is beautiful!



I also used elements from the sheet for decoration! It is very comfortable and cool, because they are already cut. You can also make these elements volumetric if you put a piece of cardboard at the bottom. I added some texture pasta to the background and blue paint for the marine atmosphere. And of course here are my favorite beautiful flowers! I used craft and brown shades. This is perfect for me!
And more details you can see in the photo. Enjoy





Thank you for visit us today here on 49 and Market blog. I hope you enjoyed my project and inspired by it!  Create with us and believe me you will fall in love with the products from 49 and Market. Have a good day and a lot of inspirations!
With love, Olya

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your feedback and comments