Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Layout "Bird song" for 49 and Market

Hi creative friends!
My new inspiration for 49 and MarketNew collections are absolutely gorgeous!!! I am delighted with them and I hope you will also fall in love with them like me. Today I want to inspire you with the beauty of nature. I chose the amazing collection  Captured Adventures for my project. Here the basis of the sheet Captured Adventures: Eclectic Pieces and the light part of Captured Adventures: Faded Memories. I really love the contrasts!


The best decor for my project, I chose flowers from new collections! My favorite color is blue, and I could not resist the Botanical Blends – Navy. They have such velvet and noble color. I was inspired and wanted to continue this shade in the background of my project. I created a texture texture paste and added a little blue paint of different shades.



To create some interesting details I used stamps Gabi’s Circle Stitch Stamp Set. I created a drawing of the circles and then cut them out. It’s very simple to make original and stylish details for your project. I also added a few stylish stamps to my background. They look amazing





To create this project, I used products from 49 and Market:

Thank you so much for your visit today! I hope you enjoyed my post and are inspired by it to use your 49 and Market goodies! I wish you a lot of inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your feedback and comments