Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Layout "“Turn back the clock”" 49 and Market

Hi my friends! 
Another inspiration for my favorite blog 49 and Market!
This time I want to inspire you with a terrific Tattered Garden Collection . I could not choose one sheet, so here I have just two! I really love projects with volume and lots of details and here I completely enjoyed the process of creating. I also took the inscriptions immediately from the line under the sheet. I really like to create something unusual for me and look for the decor in the simplest of things.


So here I connected two sheets: Tattered Garden: Tattered Leaves and Tattered Garden: Tattered Playground and added several elements Dandelion Fields: Laser Cut Sheet. It’s so cool to have such beautiful and comfortable decorations in the collection! I am delighted. Also, I cut out strips of paper and just put a stamp from the set Gabi’s Postcard from Paris. So I got my die-cut!



I used a beautiful chipboard from Dusty Attic for the decor. But the best for me is the flowers! ere you will be able to see several new sets. Are they not beautiful? Each flower is velvety and unique and what juicy colors! I used  Vintage Shades Botanical Blends – Yellow and Vintage Shades Botanical Blends – Cerise and others. For the atmosphere, I added a chipboard in the form of bricks 6×6 Archival Board – Love (White) You can also take out the bricks and it looks very nice!










To create this project, I used products from 49 and Market:

 I hope you enjoyed my project and inspired by it!  Create with us and believe me you will fall in love with the products from 49 and Market. Have a good day and a lot of inspirations!
With love, Olya

1 comment:

  1. Очень красивая страничка! У Вас, Олечка, других и не бывает)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your feedback and comments