Saturday, November 3, 2018

Layout "Be your own author" for 7 Dots Studio

Hello my creative froends!
Today I want to show you my new layout for 7 Dots Studio and November Challenge! The new board is truly inspiring. I created a grunge layout with the atmosphere of the old city. Here are the walls and letters of the city. I used the wonderful “Hazy Days” collections. Incredibly beautiful Texture Fantasy - Anemone and Coral by Finnabair was perfect for this challenge! 


It’s getting colder and colder around the world. So this month we thought we would like to introduce some spice and colour into our Challenge. Strong contrasting colours and some exotic wonders like spices and feathers. Whatever inspires you in this one we hope it brings some warmth into your home.
Join our Challenge and create any projects inspired by the Moodboard.

and more details






Thank you!
And I wish you a lot of inspiration!

4 comments:

  1. Аwesome!
    Потрясающе! Столько интересных фактур, деталей. Такая красивая игра цвета и светотени!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Спасибо! Счастлива, что вам понравилось!

      Delete
  2. Оля,как же я люблю Ваши работы!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Спасибо, это очень приятно слышать и так ценно!

      Delete

I appreciate your feedback and comments