Monday, November 12, 2018

Layout "Princess" for 49 and Market

Hi my dear friends! Today I am here with a new inspiration for 49 and Market and video tutorial! 
I want to inspire you with beautiful Looking Through collection. I’m in love with these velvet backgrounds! Is it really incredibly beautiful? I didn’t want to change anything here and just added decor. My project is about one magical day of a tender girl and her beauty.


I used several sets of favorite and most beautiful flowerss for the layout: Vintage Shades Potpourri – OrchidSeaside Blooms – SandcastleGarden Seeds – Cotton and Garden Seeds – Sandcastle. I love that any set of 49 market always fits perfectly with the other. This is for flowers and for paper. You can always take different collections and they look great together! I tried to create a simple and elegant composition and I hope that you will like it!












To create this project, I used products from 49 and Market:
LT-85434 Looking Through: Lilac
GS-86301 Garden Seeds - Sandcastle
Thank you for visit us today here!. I hope you enjoyed my project and inspired by it!  Create with us and believe me you will fall in love with the products from 49 and Market. Have a good day and a lot of inspirations!
With love, Olya

1 comment:

I appreciate your feedback and comments