Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Layout “Memory” for 49 and Market with Video Tutorial

Hi my friends and thanks for stopping by the blog! I'm here with you today with new inspiration for 49 and Market!  Today I played with the new and amazing Vintage Remnants Collection & Laser Cut Frame Sets! I fell in love at first sight with these backgrounds and new elements. My inspiration gave me wings. Here is the layout that will leave in my memory this moment.



I prepared a video tutorial on creating my layout, where you can see all the materials in more detail.  I hope you will enjoy


On this layout I mainly used the  Laser Cut Frame Sets. For the base, I chose a stunning sheet from the Vintage Remnants Collection because it already has excellent vintage prints and atmosphere!




You can see here my favorite flowers from the 49 and Market, which add beauty to any of my layout! I’m in love with their vintage vibe and volume. I’m sure you will also fall in love with them when you touch them.  I used several sets: Botanical Blends – Hazelnut and Vintage Shades Potpourri – Sage.  Then I used stamps to create a more interesting and contrasting background.  I also added some topping because this makes the project more textural and gives more shine! As a result, all my love is here!




Thank you for visit my blog today and I hope you enjoyed my project and inspired by it!  Create with us and believe me you will fall in love with the new amazing  products from 49 and Market. Have a good day and a lot of inspirations!
With love, Olya
49 and Market Products I Used:
VRP-88312 12x12 Collection Pack
VRP-88312 12×12 Collection Pack
VRP-87988 Paper No 01
VRP-87988 Paper No 01
VRL-88091 Frame Set No 02
VRL-88091 Frame Set No 02
VS-87155-Vintage-Shades-Potpourri-Sage
VS-87155-Vintage-Shades-Potpourri-Sage
BB-86912-Botanical-Blends-Hazelnut
BB-86912-Botanical-Blends-Hazelnut
GP-84833 Gabi's Patterned Textures
GP-84833 Gabi’s Patterned Textures

9 comments:

  1. Such beautiful work Olya! I just loved your video, (have watched it twice!!). Thank-you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you ever want to just walk away from technology?ThingsyoudoforbeautyWhen scrolling through social media, do you prefer posts from celebrities or from your best friends?INDIA'S BEST OFF SITE SEO PROVIDER CHEAPEST AND FASTEST OFF SITE SEO SERVICE IN INDIA infocompanion educatijhn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing post. This one is also my favorite flowers. You done really nice work for us. Keep it up good work. Now it's time to avail vacuum sealer bags for more information.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your feedback and comments