Monday, October 15, 2018

Layout "Record your story " for 7 Dots Studio and Video Tutorial

Hi my dear friends! My new inspiration  for 7 Dots Studio and step-by-step video tutorial for you! I was again inspired by a very stylish Air Mail Collection. And I also love to watch movies and there are actors who excite me with their talent. Today I have a men’s project and Matt Damon became the hero of it. I think many of you have a favourite movie with him!



I took two contrasting sheets from different collections. I love to mix. These were Air Mail – Priority and Lost and Found – Vignette. I also added a sheet from a small set – Air Mail – Pad 6×6. It is very convenient to use different sizes and it looks interesting in the composition. I also made a more interesting background with the Rust Effect Paste – Metal Rust from Finnabair and a stencil from the collection Garden Party – Chevron Stencil. A few more tags and stickers and of course I used stylish word stickers. This is my favourite element to create text on the layout!


I think you can take a closer look at the entire creative process of this layout in my video! I invite you to!






I hope you liked my project and you are inspired by the new collections! Join us and play with new collections from 7 Dots Studio! I wish you a lot of inspiration and excellent creative mood!
With love, Olya
7 Dots Studio supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your feedback and comments