Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Layout "Remember always" for 49 and Market

Hi my dear friends!!!
Today I want to inspire you with a project for 49 and Market about tenderness and girlish thoughts. I am convinced that you are already in love with little fairies from the 49 and Market! They are really beautiful! And this time I was inspired by the  Collection: Flower Fairies of Spring Paper. I wanted to make a voluminous layout. So I took a sheet Flower Fairies of Spring Paper – In the Garden for the base and cut out beautiful flowers below. Then I just picked them up and now it has the 3D effect!




I used several cut sheets to create my own composition. Here you will find pieces of Tattered Garden: Laser Cut SheetSweet Reflections: Laser Cut Sheet and Dandelion Fields: Laser Cut Sheet. It is very convenient to use and each picture is unique and suitable for any collection. As you can see it is very simple and beautiful. Also of course I added favorite flowers to my project. I used Botanical Blends – Navy I added a texture paste, some splashes and excellent stamps to get a beautiful and more interesting background. But I always admire the backgrounds from the 49 and Market and you do not need to add a lot to get a great project!









To create this project, I used products from 49 and Market:
flower-fairies-product-peekFlower Fairies of Spring Product Peek
FF Spring Cut Out Sheet FFS 4482 A
SR-87629 Sweet Reflections: Laser Cut Sheet
TG-87322-Tattered-Laser-Cut-Outs
Thank you for visit us today here on 49 and Market blog. I hope you enjoyed my project and inspired by it!  Create with us and believe me you will fall in love with the products from 49 and Market. Have a good day and a lot of inspirations!
With love, Olya

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Спасибо! Рада, что понравилась!

      Delete
  2. Very informative and useful historical post. I see you have a lot of other cool stuff available at your website, simply bookmarking it to check in spare time. Thanks and keep the good work up.

    Color Consultations Triangle Area

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your feedback and comments