Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Layout “Time for happiness” for 49 and Market + Video Tutorial

Hi  creative friends! My new inspiration for 49 and Market and video tutorial!
I want to inspire you with amazing Winters Edge Collection. I created the project with a Christmas atmosphere! How else? After all, now everything is filled with this energy and mood! And how wonderful to create beauty with your favorite materials! Now even more beautiful paintings decorate my studio.


I prepared a video tutorial on creating my layout, where you can see all the materials in more detail.  I hope you will enjoy


Here I combined two sheets: Winters Edge: Season’s Greetings and Winters Edge: Robin’s Note. These prints are very cozy and interesting. My project has a warm mood and here are a few lace decorations in layers. I added some cinnamon and spices to connect the photo and decor into one. And of course you will see here my favorite flowers from the 49 and Market and also the beautiful elements of  Winters Edge: Laser Cut Sheet






To create this project, I used products from 49 and Market:
WE-87933 Winters Edge Laser Cut Sheet
WE-87889 Season's Greetings
BP-87056-Botanical-Potpourri-Buttermilk
Thank you for visit us today here on 49 and Market blog. I hope you enjoyed my project with video tutorial and inspired by it!  Create with us and believe me you will fall in love with the products from 49 and Market. Have a good day and a lot of inspirations!
With love, Olya

4 comments:

  1. Great Blog I Have Read Your Blog It Is Very Useful For Me Thank you for posting and sharing such great information.can you help me in finding out more about Learn Art of Happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good information here. I really enjoy reading them every day. I've learned a lot from them.Private tutor Alpine Thanks so much for sharing this information. Greatly help me being a newbie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moviesflix pro Every year in India approximately 1800 movies are made in various languages. Indian cinema offers different genres of movies whether it’s Romance, action, horror or realistic. You get all kinds of movies in Indian cinema. Being a movie lover everyone wants to watch their favourite movie with their loved ones. But nowadays due to busy schedules , people don’t get time to go to the theatre and watch their favourite movies.
    The Byte News
    Time Plus News
    The News dairy

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your feedback and comments