Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Canvas "Morning Song" for Finnabair with Video Tutorial

Hello there lovely creative friends! Today I'd like to share with you my brand new inspiration for Finnabair - a mixed media canvas with lovely amazing Finnabair's products! Nature around is the best inspiration for me. And this time I want to convey quivering emotions when you hear the morning song of the birds. Something tender and weightless and very beautiful.


I invite you to watch my video tutorial to see the whole process of creating my project. Enjoy! 


I used a small canvas and first applied some liquid paint for the base. For a more metallic and interesting effect, I used Acrylic Paints -.Vintage Rose and Aqua Rose Then, when everything was well dried, I applied with the Stencil - Wild Berries deliciously shining Texture Paste - Snowflake Paste. I needed a gentle and light background for my idea.



Then I created my compositions. I used moulds and beautiful flowers from Prima, a bit of real twigs and feathers (after all, this is a canvas about a bird) and a chipboards. I united all this around a metal circle (which I found in the tools). It is very fun to add something interesting to the project and not at all from scrapbooking.


I added a little Impasto Paints for a more intense shade under the decor. For more shine I used Acrylic Paints for moulds and other decor. And of course I added my favorite Art Stones, Glitter and Melange for shine. It all looks fabulous!



I really hope that I was able to inspire you!  Add something unique to your project that you like and never be afraid to try something new! Remember that you are beautiful and everything that you create will be amazing! Create simple things but put your heart in them. Play with new products from Finnabair and let your inspiration always be with you.
With love, Olya.  


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:



2 comments:

I appreciate your feedback and comments