Saturday, June 23, 2018

Canvas "Near the stars" for 7 Dots Studio and Video Tutorial

Hello creative friends!
Today I would like to show you my new inspiration with video tutorial for 7 Dots Studio!
How often do you look at the stars? I really love the sky, you can dream and feel that you can do anything! My project today is dedicated to dreams and feelings. Therefore, there is much freedom, light and tenderness. I created the base with a sheet Northern Lights – Starlight and for the contrast added a few layers of paper Writer’s Block – Torn



I prepared a step-by-step video and invite you to watch it so that you can see all the details.



I wanted to make it air. I cut out several elements from the stickers, and also added a decor of flowers and molds. To create an interesting background, I used canvas base and painted it with colours. Also I very much like to add stamps to the background to make it more textured. It looks so beautiful!
I really like 7 Dots Papers for their versatility and limitless possibilities. Every project can be your own unique fairy tale. The main thing is to show what you feel and just create! After all, inspiration surrounds us!







I hope you liked my project and video and you are inspired! Join us and play with products from 7 Dots Studio. I wish you a lot of inspiration and excellent creative mood!
With love, Olya


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your feedback and comments