Monday, June 18, 2018

Layout “When you can dream” for 49 and Market

Hi my dear friends!
I have several projects not shown here! I will correct and inspire you! Thank you for being with me!

I want to inspire you with ease and tenderness today. My layout for lovely 49 and Market!  This time I want to recall the past collections because each of them is amazing. I took two contrast sheets from different collections. I really like to combine them. As you already know, I love purple. So my main sheet is Scents of Nature Collection: Fly Away and to him I added a contrast sheet Rusty Autumn: Falling Leaves. It looks really nice! The collection Rusty Autumn inspired me and I chose a gentle and beautiful photo with pumpkins.


To create an airy and beautiful composition I use many different materials. But my most favorite are flowers. There are many of them here and each of them is simply beautiful. Among the stunning paper in 49 and Market you can find beautiful sheets with elements for cutting out! They will always help you create your own unique story on the layout! I used Spring Cut Out Sheet. Such cute babies are there!!!



To create an interesting and more complex background, I use a pattern with texture paste and stencils. And of course also my favorite stamps! They will always make your background unique. Here you see the stamps from the sets Gabi’s Crackle Texture Stamp Set and Captured Adventure Stamp Set 2.
To make the composition more interesting and voluminous, I use molds and a chipboard. Here I applied a chipboard from Dusty Attic. I add a little color to my background and I also paint a chipboard and some small details. So everything looks more harmonious. You can view more details in the photo below.



To create this project, I used products from 49 and Market:

Scents of Nature Collection: Fly Away
Thank you for visit us today here! I hope you enjoyed my project and inspired by it!  Create with us and believe me you will fall in love with the products from 49 and Market. Have a good day and a lot of inspirations!
With love, Olya

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your feedback and comments