Sunday, June 24, 2018

Finn Team Art Recipe for June

Hello, wonderful creatives! 
This June Art Recipe from Finnabair Design Team was incredibly inspiring for me! Ready to head to the seaside! Stick your toes in the ocean cool blues,  dig around in the glimmering warm sand, and keep your eyes peeled for wonderful sea shells and stones...all in a creative sense with Art Alchemy acrylic paints, Art Stones, and Art Extravagance Pastes-Stone, Rust, and Patina! When summer comes, you immediately think about the warm beautiful sea... It's always an inspiration, a promise of the best time and new positive emotions. My favorite combination is the sea and the mountains. And it's so cool to have a unique reminder of this on my desk. So I decided to create this special kind of a summertime souvenir that I called "The Traveler"
More details and another amazing projects from Juliya and Bipasha you can find on the Prima website











No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your feedback and comments